Every Day Ready is conducting a full day Defensive Handgun Fundamentals (DHF) course.
The Defensive Handgun Fundamentals (DHF) course is focused on one goal – providing shooters with a solid foundational skill set and empowering them to fight with a handgun in defense of self or others.
Before reaching that goal, shooters are introduced to the critical fundamentals of defensive handgun.
The DHF course addresses safety, basic manipulations, loading/unloading, marksmanship fundamentals, presentation, the draw, reloads, and defensive shooting from 3-10yds.
Cost: $160 per student
Pre-requisite Requirements: None
Ammo Count: 350 rounds
**We understand that challenges will getting ammo presently and will work with students to manage ammo consumption as much as possible.**
6702 Wildlife TrailRaleigh, NC 27613
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/yb49D
Please respect our neighbors and proceed SLOWLY down Wildlife Trail past Dead Broke Horse Farm, and look for the Every Day Ready sign on the gate to the left. Drive through the gate and follow the gravel road all the way to the range site. Park on the left between the parking signs.
Reminder: Please read and obey all posted signs and regulations. All firearms must remain secured or concealed until directed otherwise by EDR. DO NOT handle or display any firearms until directed by EDR.
Eligibility to Attend
- Each student MUST submit a completed and signed EDR waiver.
- Each student MUST meet pre-requisite requirements as noted above, or be otherwise approved to attend the course by EDR. Contact EDR wish questions.
- Each student MUST meet all Federal and State laws to possess and operate a handgun
Student Required Items
- Handgun (rentals are available for $20/day. Each rental includes a holster, spare magazines, a magazine carrier)
- A holster that fits your handgun (no SERPA, cross-draw, or shoulder holsters are allowed for safety reasons)
- Extra magazine(s) and magazine carrier if available.
- Ammunition as identified in the requirements
- Eye protection approved for shooting (clear is best)
- Ear protection approved for shooting
- Appropriate clothing
- Long Pants with a sturdy belt are required
- Appropriate outdoor shoes, no open-toed shoes are permitted
- A ball cap with visor is recommended
- Jacket and layers to adjust for comfort (waterproof is recommended)
- Hydration – EDR recommends at least 1gal of water per person
- Lunch and snacks
If the student has any special needs or requirements, please inform EDR prior to enrolling. If the student does not have any of the required items, they can usually be purchased through the Every Day Ready store. Please contact EDR if you have any questions regarding equipment…we can save you money & grief by helping you avoid inappropriate equipment before you purchase it. Learn first, then buy.
Organizer Contact Info Phone: 919.795.9208 email@example.com
Every Day Ready, LLC is a Raleigh based training organization providing exceptional training in firearms, self-protection, and emergency preparedness. EDR is provides a wide array of training for handgun, carbine, tactics, and medical. Our reputation for quality and customer service is unmatched.
Print, sign, and bring the EDR waiver to class with you. Please arrive for class at 7:30am when our gates open. Contact EDR with any questions.