Close Quarters Combat – Vehicle (CQCV) prepares carbine shooters to confront active threats in a vehicular environment. Training includes a brief shooter assessment, vehicular cover & concealment, alternative shooting positions, vehicle evacuations, fight to the carbine drills, and a variety of vehicular contact drills.
This course is only for experienced carbine/subgun/pistol caliber carbines shooters, so show up with your mind and system dialed in.
Cost: $275 per student
Special Combo Offer !!! If you also wish to sign up for the other course being offered on this same weekend, you can receive a 25% discount on that course by using the coupon code that is sent to you when you register for this course. You receive this discount for registering for two-days of training!
Pre-requisite Requirements: Experienced Tactical Carbine Operators Only. Trainees must possess a functional carbine skillset and will be vetted on site by EDR. EDR reserves the right to alter or disallow participation in higher-risk drills if a trainee fails to demonstrate sufficient ability to conduct that activity safely. Contact EDR if you have any questions about your eligibility.
Ammo Count: 400 rounds for carbine and 200 rounds for pistol (EDR has bulk 5.56mm on site or anytime – cash only)
*** We understand that challenges will getting ammo presently and will work with students to manage ammo consumption as much as possible. ***
6702 Wildlife Trail Raleigh, NC 27613
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/yb49D
Please respect our neighbors and proceed SLOWLY down Wildlife Trail past Dead Broke Horse Farm, and look for the Every Day Ready sign on the gate to the left. Drive through the gate and follow the gravel road all the way to the range site. Park on the left between the parking signs.
- Please read and obey all signs and regulations posted at the range.
- Keep all firearms secured or concealed until directed otherwise by EDR.
- Upon arrival, DO NOT handle or display any firearms until directed by EDR.
Eligibility to Attend:
- Each student MUST submit a completed and signed EDR waiver
- Each student MUST submit a COVID-19 self-assessment form and meet the requirements of the COVID policy in order to be eligible to train.
- Each student MUST meet pre-requisite requirements as noted above, or be otherwise approved to attend the course by EDR. Contact EDR wish questions.
- Each student MUST meet all Federal and State laws to possess and operate a handgun
Student Required Items for the Range:
- Handgun (rentals are available for $25/day. Each rental includes a holster, spare magazines, a magazine carrier)
- A holster that fits your handgun (no soft, SERPA, cross-draw, or shoulder holsters are allowed for safety reasons)
- Extra magazine(s) and magazine carrier if available.
- Ammunition as identified in the requirements (EDR will have bulk 9mm available on site – cash only)
- Eye protection approved for shooting (clear is best)
- Ear protection approved for shooting
- Appropriate clothing
- Long Pants with a sturdy belt are required
- Appropriate outdoor shoes, no open-toed shoes are permitted
- A ball cap with visor is recommended
- Jacket and layers to adjust for comfort (waterproof is recommended)
- Hydration – EDR recommends at least 1gal of water per person
- Lunch and snacks
If any student has any special needs or requirements, please inform EDR prior to enrolling. If the student does not have any of the required items, they can usually be purchased through the Every Day Ready store. Please contact EDR if you have any questions regarding equipment…we can save you money & grief by helping you avoid inappropriate equipment before you purchase it. Learn first, then buy.
Organizer Contact Info: 919.795.9208 firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: Our default cancellation deadline is 2-weeks from the class date. EDR may elect to provide refunds within that 2-week time frame on a case-by-case basis. Typical cases resulting in refund are death in the family, grievous medical issue, nuclear war, or inability to make a weather-rescheduled date. Due to our registration service, registration fees are non-refundable.
Every Day Ready, LLC is a Raleigh based training organization providing exceptional training in firearms, self-protection, and emergency preparedness. EDR is provides a wide array of training for handgun, carbine, special skills, and tactical medical. Our reputation for quality and customer service is unmatched.
Print, sign, and bring the EDR waivers to class with you, or you can fill one out on site. Please arrive for class at least 20 minutes early so you can get your gear situated and be ready to start. Contact EDR with any questions.