Every Day Ready is proud to present Premium Concealed Carry (PCC)
PCC is a complete 2-day training package that combines defensive handgun training, NC concealed carry legal training, and situational scenario training into one event. PCC covers all requirements to get your NC Concealed Carry training certificate and provides the complete scope of training to help you respond more effectively in a conflict or deadly force encounter.
Typical concealed carry training provides very little actual handgun training – the EDR PCC course delivers a full day of fundamental defensive handgun training.
Typical concealed carry training only talks about situations – the EDR PCC course has you to role playing in situational scenarios so that you can exercise your decision making skills and employ tactics in responding to threats.
This course meets and exceeds all requirements of the North Carolina Administrative Code: 12 NCAC 09F
Cost: $295 per student
Ammo Count: 350 rounds (EDR has bulk 9mm for sale on site or anytime – cash only)
Training Location for Defensive Handgun: Sat from 8:00am – 5:00pm, w/1hr lunch
6702 Wildlife Trail Raleigh, NC 27613
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/yb49D
Please respect our neighbors and proceed SLOWLY down Wildlife Trail past Dead Broke Horse Farm, and look for the Every Day Ready sign on the gate to the left. Drive through the gate and follow the gravel road all the way to the range site. Park on the left between the parking signs.
Training Location for Legal and Situational Scenario Training: Sunday from 8:00am – 5:00pm w/1hr lunch
601 Cascade Pointe Lane – #103
Cary, NC 27513
Note: Sunday’s training is indoors and NO firearms or ammunition are required for Sunday’s training. Just wear active clothing and bring pen/paper if you like to take notes.
Reminder: Please read and obey all signs and regulations posted at the range. All firearms must remain secured or concealed until directed otherwise by EDR. DO NOT handle or display any firearms until directed by EDR.
Eligibility to Attend:
- Each student MUST submit a completed and signed EDR waiver
- Each student MUST submit a COVID-19 self-assessment form and meet the requirements of the COVID policy in order to be eligible to train.
- Each student MUST meet pre-requisite requirements as noted above, or be otherwise approved to attend the course by EDR. Contact EDR wish questions.
- Each student MUST meet all Federal and State laws to possess and operate a handgun
Student Required Items for the Range:
- Handgun (rentals are available for $25/day. Each rental includes a holster, spare magazines, a magazine carrier)
- A holster that fits your handgun (no soft, SERPA, cross-draw, or shoulder holsters are allowed for safety reasons)
- Extra magazine(s) and magazine carrier if available.
- Ammunition as identified in the requirements (EDR will have bulk 9mm available on site – cash only)
- Eye protection approved for shooting (clear is best)
- Ear protection approved for shooting
- Appropriate clothing
- Long Pants with a sturdy belt are required
- Appropriate outdoor shoes, no open-toed shoes are permitted
- A ball cap with visor is recommended
- Jacket and layers to adjust for comfort (waterproof is recommended)
- Hydration – EDR recommends at least 1gal of water per person
- Lunch and snacks
If any student has any special needs or requirements, please inform EDR prior to enrolling. If the student does not have any of the required items, they can usually be purchased through the Every Day Ready store. Please contact EDR if you have any questions regarding equipment…we can save you money & grief by helping you avoid inappropriate equipment before you purchase it. Learn first, then buy.
Organizer Contact Info: 919.795.9208 email@example.com
Refund Policy: Our default cancellation deadline is 2-weeks from the class date. EDR may elect to provide refunds within that 2-week time frame on a case-by-case basis. Typical cases resulting in refund are death in the family, grievous medical issue, nuclear war, or inability to make a weather-rescheduled date. Due to our registration service, registration fees are non-refundable.
Every Day Ready, LLC is a Raleigh based training organization providing exceptional training in firearms, self-protection, and emergency preparedness. EDR is provides a wide array of training for handgun, carbine, special skills, and tactical medical. Our reputation for quality and customer service is unmatched.
Print, sign, and bring the EDR waivers to class with you, or you can fill one out on site. Please arrive for class at least 20 minutes early so you can get your gear situated and be ready to start. Contact EDR with any questions.