Center Axis Relock (CAR) is a set of additive shooting skills designed to enhance close-quarters fighting capabilities. The CAR techniques enhance your existing skill set by…
- Increases weapon protection and retention during close quarters confrontation
- Enhancing ability to shoot on the move
- Enabling 360deg aimed & supported fire from a seated position in a vehicle
- Enhances vision by shooting with both eyes open
- Designed to work with your body’s natural tendencies under body alarm response
Our 2-day CAR user course presents biological basis for CAR techniques, fundamental CAR skills, close quarters engagement skills, weapon protection skills, shooting on the move, employing CAR from a vehicle, and training to help you integrate selected CAR skills into your existing skill set.
Prior handgun training and/or experience is required to participate in CAR training. Contact EDR to see if you qualify for training in the CAR system.
The course requires a handgun, holster, spare magazines and magazine carrier along with 1000 rounds of ammunition. EDR provides rental firearms and ammunition sales of 9mm & .45 ammo.
Course Length: 16 hours