Center Axis Relock or CAR is a shooting system designed to enhance close-quarters fighting capabilities. The CAR system enhances your existing skill set by…
- Increasing weapon protection during close quarters confrontation
- Enhancing ability to shoot on the move
- Enabling 360deg aimed & supported fire from a seated position in a vehicle
- Expanding flexibility & redundancy by shooting with both hands and both eyes
- Working with your bodies natural tendencies
- Reducing the effects of Body Alarm Response
Our 2-day CAR user course teaches basic CAR skill sets, biological basis for CAR techniques, close quarters engagement, weapon protectioin techniques, shooting on the move, employing CAR from a vehicle, and much more.
Prior training and/or experience is required to participate in CAR training. Contact EDR to see if you qualify for training in the CAR system.
The DH2 course requires a handgun, holster, spare magazines and magazine carrier along with 1000 rounds of ammunition. EDR provides rental firearms and ammunition sales of 9mm & .45 ammo.
Course Length: 16 hours